*********** NEWS NEWS NEWS – Unfortunately we have come to the end of our lease and therefore, we regret to inform you that as of MONDAY 10TH OCTOBER, The Brick House will be CLOSING PERMANENTLY. In addition, from Monday 12th September we will NO LONGER BE OPEN DURING THE DAY FOR THE ‘OPEN PLAY’ Session. From Monday 12th September until Sunday 9th October we will only be open for Birthday Parties, After-School Workshops and the School Holiday Workshops ***********
We would really like to thank everyone who has visited us and provided such positive feedback about our centre and the services we offer – we really appreciate all of the support. Please contact us below if you have any questions:
tel 0405 901 014
- To encourage children to express their creativity and originality through model building and imaginative role-play.
- To provide hands-on fun activities that promote teamwork.
- To empower children to share, develop and communicate their ideas.
- To provide a safe, non-competitive environment.
- To enhance children’s knowledge of science, technology, engineering and maths through ‘learning by making’.
- To promote self esteem and a sense of personal achievement through problem solving.